Location: Las Vegas, NV
CORE Advisory Partners LLC has two business verticals:
- CORE acts as an outsourced CFO and Portfolio Management team for several best of breed mid-sized real estate development companies
- Additionally, CORE raises capital for real estate projects ranging from opportunistic ground up construction to the upstream refinancing and recapitalization of stabilized assets. CORE is a licensed commercial mortgage broker with the State of Nevada Mortgage Division
We are looking for natural self-starters, candidates hungry for knowledge, and committed to achieving their goals. Being reliable, organized, and able to manage a demanding workload is expected and will complement the creative, strategic, and resourceful aptitude required for this role. Our company culture rewards motivated individuals willing to do what it takes to assist in a variety of roles across all three business verticals.
The Analyst’s, primary focus will be assisting in the execution of mortgage brokerage and capital raising transactions reporting directly to senior members of the team. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Create pitch books, investment summaries, management slides, and internal memos in PowerPoint format
- Create financial models and ad-hock analyses in Excel
- Effectively aggregate research and summarize into executive format for transaction use and for the firm’s collective market knowledge
- Assist in managing the closing processes for transactions including overseeing the diligence processes
- Create and manage investor and lender lists for live assignments and overall data base
- Other ad-hock assignments
- Highly motivated, self-starter that is proactive and capable of meeting and exceeding pre-defined deadlines and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or another relevant field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a relevant finance, accounting, or real estate field
- Intimate knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Excel including creating financial models from scratch and Microsoft PowerPoint including creating presentations
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Personable with a positive attitude with desire to learn and grow, both professionally and personally
This position is full time with great growth potential. Applicants must meet the Key Qualifications.
Competitive salary and bonus structure based on personal performance and division performance. Compensation based on qualifications and dependent on experience.