Location: Las Vegas, NV
CORE Advisory Partners LLC (“CORE”) has two business verticals:
- CORE acts as an outsourced CFO and Portfolio Management team for several best of breed mid-sized real estate development companies
- Additionally, CORE raises capital for real estate projects ranging from opportunistic ground up construction to the upstream refinancing and recapitalization of stabilized assets. CORE is a licensed commercial mortgage broker with the State of Nevada Mortgage Division
Opportunity of Focus:
CORE was recently engaged to lead the financing, structuring and acquisition of $300M+ of alternative real estate for a family with net worth in excess of $6B. Ultimately, CORE is tasked with exploring various business plans and exit opportunities including direct sales, programmatic joint ventures, raising an institutional fund, creation of a REIT and a potential IPO. The assignment will provide exposure to project underwriting, vehicle structuring, capital raising, tax strategy and other key activities within the real estate value chain, as well as the opportunity to engage with many of the most prominent service providers and capital partners in the world.
We are looking for candidates that are natural self-starters, hungry for knowledge, and committed to achieving their goals. Being reliable, organized, and able to manage a demanding workload is expected and will complement the creative, strategic, and resourceful aptitude required for this role. Our company culture rewards motivated individuals willing to do what it takes to assist in a variety of roles across all three business verticals.
The Associate’s primary focus will be assisting in the execution of CORE’s advisory initiatives (most specifically the “Opportunity of Focus”) and will report directly to senior members of the team. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Engage with clients and third parties to execute on various initiatives
- Drive and manage the closing processes for transactions including overseeing the diligence processes
- Independently create and manage the creation of accurate financial models and ad-hoc analyses in Excel
- Manage the creation of pitch books, investment summaries, management slides, and internal memos in PowerPoint format
- Initiate research assignments for transaction use and for the firm’s collective market knowledge
- Work with senior leadership to refine processes for the clients and the company
- Manage investor and lender lists for live assignments and overall data base
- Other ad-hoc assignments
- Highly motivated, self-starter that is proactive and capable of meeting and exceeding pre-defined deadlines and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or other relevant field
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a relevant finance, accounting, or real estate field
- Intimate knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Excel including creating financial models from scratch and Microsoft PowerPoint including creating presentations
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Personable with a positive attitude with desire to learn and grow, both professionally and personally
This position is full time with great growth potential. Applicants must meet the Key Qualifications.
Competitive salary and bonus structure based on personal performance and division performance. Compensation based on qualifications and dependent on experience.